Los Cabos is a magic land full of contrast, from breathtaking seas, to desert and mountains. Also known as “Land’s End” for being located at the tip of the southern Baja California Península. Step into the extraordinary world of Los Cabos where the unparalleled natural beauty, biodiversity and range of amenities will appeal to any personality. Scrolling down you will find everything you need to know to visit Los Cabos.
With the ocean as your soundtrack, it’s easy to lose yourself in the moment. Step out onto your balcony and invite the rhythm of the sea to mix with the electric sound waves of the Hard Rock experience!
The Rock Spa®️ has 36 treatment rooms that will surely give you that AH moment! Five beautiful pools, a sexy bowling alley and the Hard Rock experience all throughout / this resort is truly a place to see and be seen!
The deluxe platinum experience gives you an all-access pass to excess, dripping in both luxury and amazing ocean views.
• Double hydro spa tub
• Private bath with shower
• Balcony with two chairs and a table
• Mini bar with soda, bottled water, juice & domestic beer.
• Flat screen HDTV with plug-and-pay technology.
• Purified water
• Sleep Like a Rock® bedding featuring 300-threadcount, Egyptian cotton
• Rock Spa® bath products
• Bathrobes & Slippers
• In-room digital safe (laptop size)
• Individually controlled A/C
• Coffee maker
• Direct dial telephone
• Bluetooth-enabled wireless alarm clock radio
• Hair blow dryer
• Iron / ironing board
• Included wireless internet
• 24-hour room service
• Turndown service upon request
• Complimentary streaming music channel
• Full-sized sofa beds